Psalm 23-Beside Still Waters



Psalm 23-Beside Still Waters
© 2008 Debbie Turner Chavers

Psalm 23:1-6
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside still  waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.


~Debbie

You can read more articles featuring this Art Parable...
I Heard Your Voice
"Father" Me Prayer

Additional scriptures
John 10:27-28 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.




All art, writing, poetry, posts, and photography, copyright © 2013 Debbie Turner Chavers. All Rights Reserved. Encouragement? http://lolo-livingoutloudonline.com Scripture references taken from the King James bible. If you would like to listen to a bible story... http://www.youtube.com/user/debbieturnerchavers



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For The Joy Set Before Him

The Shepherd King

The Mind of Christ