In Christ, Christ in Me

In Christ, Christ in Me
© 2012 Debbie Turner Chavers


Do you know that as a disciple/child of God that Jesus is in you, and you are in Jesus the Christ, the anointed one? I painted this Water-man as light and fire to represent the Light of the world, Jesus Christ, the risen, resurrected Christ.  The triple imaged Water-man is a representation of Jesus, us, and Jesus in us.
It encourages me to think on the fact that Jesus lives in me and that I am in Him.  As I serve God, rest in God, live in God. In Christ, Christ in me.  Surrounded on all sides by God's love.

John 17:23  I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Romans 8:10  And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.
Romans 8:11  But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

I thought this was beautiful.. a verse from the Old Testament.
Deuteronomy 33:12  [And] of Benjamin he said, The beloved of the LORD shall dwell in safety by him; [and the LORD] shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between his shoulders.

~Debbie

You can read more articles featuring this Art Parable..
< JESUS > 
Repost of In Christ, Christ in Me
I Am Learning 


Additional scriptures

Colossians 3:3-4 set your affections on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life hid with Christ in God.





All art, writing, poetry, posts, and photography, copyright © 2012 Debbie Turner Chavers. All Rights Reserved. Encouragement? http://lolo-livingoutloudonline.com/  Scripture references taken from the King James bible. If you would like to listen to a bible story... http://www.youtube.com/user/debbieturnerchavers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For The Joy Set Before Him

The Shepherd King

The Mind of Christ