Art Parable Painting: Do Not Sit There
Do Not Sit There
© 2017 Debbie Turner Chavers
We have been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. (Revelation 19:9)
Remember what Jesus has done for us and be a prepared people awaiting His return with joy and gladness.
The "flesh"served from the Table of Malice is not a "saved seat" for you.
We must have the mind of Christ and put on the new man and give no place to the Devil.
Arise, do not sit in the seat of the unlearned.
Do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
Gather the grace given by Christ and sup at the LORD's table.
There is a dead mindset, a grave of error at the Table of Malice. The chairs of this mindset are rooted in Hell.
I left these chairs empty on purpose, for as a child of God you are to be seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus and not among the dead. (Ephesians 1:3, Ephesians 1:20, and Ephesians 2:6)
There is much spiritual analogy within this painting.
Allow the Lord to reveal His word to you in your own walk of faith and come out from among them.
Arise, and be about your Father's business.
The Water-Man represents you and I.
Sit no longer at this table.
In prayerful hope I have painted the Water-Man looking out. That stone he is sitting on can be used to arise from that pit he is seated in.
Do Not Sit There
Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Bitterness- (pikria) bitter gall
1. extreme wickedness
2. a bitter root, and so producing a bitter fruit
3. metaph. bitterness, bitter hatred
1. passion, angry, heat, anger forthwith boiling up and soon subsiding again
2. glow, ardour, the wine of passion, inflaming wine (which either drives the drinker mad or kills him with its strength)
Evil speaking- ( blasphemia)
1. slander, detraction, speech injurious, to another's good name
2. impious and reproachful speech injurious to divine majesty
1. anger, the natural disposition, temper, character
2. movement or agitation of the soul, impulse, desire, any violent emotion, but esp.
3. anger, wrath, indignation
4. anger exhibited in punishment, hence used for punishment otself
A. of punishments inflicted by magistrates
1. a crying, outcry, clamour
1. malignity, malice, ill-will, desire to injure
2. wickedness, depravity
A. wickedness that is not ashamed to break laws
3. evil, trouble
* You can see part of the painting progress of this art parable by clicking here.
All art, writing, poetry, posts, sculpture and photography, copyright © 2017 Debbie Turner Chavers. All Rights Reserved. Protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. More art at Artist Debbie Turner Chavers
Scripture references taken from the King James bible.