Can two Walk Together,Except They be Agreed?


Can Two Walk Together, Except They Be Agreed?
©  2004 Debbie Turner Chavers


After much thought,I wrestled in my mind for an answer to a problem I was considering. I received an answer when the Lord showed me this picture. I had just finished washing some sneakers and was laying them out to dry when I noticed how I had placed them on the dryer.
I realized the root of the problem was that I was going in the wrong direction!
As I considered this, I heard the scripture Amos 3:3 in my heart.
Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

 If you are going in the wrong direction. Turn around.
God hasn't left you, He is just facing the other way.

~Debbie Turner Chavers
© 2009 Debbie Turner Chavers

You can read more articles featuring this Art Parable...
Repost of Can Two Walk Together, Except They Be Agreed?
Christmas Shoe Project
Agree With God
Jesus or "Mr" Jesus
Poem: Shoes of Peace


All art, writing, poetry, posts, and photography, copyright © 2009  Debbie Turner Chavers. All Rights Reserved.  Encouragement? http://lolo-livingoutloudonline.com/  or http://debbieturnerchavers.com Would you like to hear a bible story read to you? Click here http://www.youtube.com/user/debbieturnerchavers
Scripture references taken from the King James bible.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love this art parable Debbie as it brings to life what this scripture means. I have tried many times to walk with people when there is "no agreement". It has caused me pain and conflict. I am going to keep this art parable in my head and heart and when I am tempted to walk with anyone that is not in agreement with God's Word I will remember this picture and know in a very real way - when there is no agreement with God's word - we can't get anywhere - not anywhere.
Thanks for your hard work - May God bless you and yours in Jesus Name. Monica Schmelter
Judy said…
Striking! You could sell this with the scripture written into the bottom of the frame....I know that Christian book stores would love it. And it captures you right of with the visual display....
Monica and Judy, thank you so much for your encouragement.

Popular posts from this blog

For The Joy Set Before Him

The Shepherd King

The Mind of Christ