Weeping May Endure for a Night, but Joy Cometh in the Morning


Weeping May Endure for a Night, but Joy Cometh in the Morning
© 2005 Debbie Turner Chavers


Many years ago, after a period of deep distress where I wept a lot, the Lord comforted me with this image. I felt His peace pour over me and I heard in my spirit this scripture.

Psalm 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

This picture never fails to remind me of His promise and the comfort He brought.
Take hope, the morning will come.

~Debbie Turner Chavers

All art, writing, poetry, posts, and photography, copyright © 2009  Debbie Turner Chavers. All Rights Reserved.  Encouragement? http://lolo-livingoutloudonline.com/ or http://debbieturnerchavers.com Would you like to hear a bible story read to you? Click here http://www.youtube.com/user/debbieturnerchavers
Scripture references taken from the King James bible.

Comments

Judy said…
This is one of my very favorite Scripture verses....much for the same reason as you :) So maybe you won't think I'm too crazy when I share that at one time when I was deeply trevailing kneeling at my son's bed alone in the dark and crying out to God....the spirit changed dynamically and the vision and very presence of two angel's ministering to me in my sorrow...and my tears of mourning were turned to joy and my hearcry transformed to Praise! Thanks for reminding me of this event...now many years ago.
Your welcome, that is my prayer, that the art will remind everyone of God's word.

Popular posts from this blog

For The Joy Set Before Him

The Shepherd King

The Mind of Christ